4 Easy Steps to the Best Ever Summer Break… Things to Do in Houston, with Kids for Summer 2016!
1. Stay up-to-date:
- For an email each Thursday for things to do in Houston, with kids, for that weekend, go HERE.
- For daily reminders, be sure to follow BigKidSmallCity on Facebook.
- For ALL the Houston Events scheduled for May 26 through September 5, 2016, go HERE!
2. Always have an answer to, “What are we doing today?”:
- Bookmark the Insider’s Guide to Houston, for everything you need to know to stay cool and stay entertained!
- Find this AMAZING Printable Summer Bucket List, categorized by day, price, air conditioning, roadtrips, etc. Christi’s Creations put it together.
- Use this SIMPLIFIED Bucket List… For YOUR Kind of Summer Fun
- Find the Top 10 Kid Friendly Restaurants in Houston.
- Visit a new Houston Park or Splashpad!
- Find a parent recommended Summer Camp.
3. Get away without having to works so hard to have fun:
- Find these Texas Roadtrips recommended by Houston Parents!
4. Take advantage of these summer programs:
- Sign up for the FREE Houston Area Summer Reading Programs (and earn really good rewards)
- Print your coupon for Buy One Get One Free Admission (on Tuesdays) to the Downtown Aquarium.
- Sign up for these programs where Kids Bowl Free All Summer.
- Find $1 Move Theater Movies, all over Houston, all summer long.
For 2016, Summer Break Dates are:
May 26-August 21: Houston ISD (No bad-weather-make-up-days)
June 2-August 21: Cy-FairISD (Add at least 1 make up day. Let us know if you have the latest schedule!)
June 3-August 21: KleinISD
(If your school district is missing, tell us your dates!)