Lake West, The Hidden Lake is summer camp fun... without the summer camp!
We were just talking about all the lake activities my big kids had at sleep-away camp... and Janie from Fun2Go Misters told us we could find that in Katy... but without going away to camp!
Janie went back out this week… and her boy did his first zip line jump in the water. At first he was scared… but once he did it once, there was no stopping him!
Here's what you need to know for your visit...
- No outside food is allowed. There is a concession stand with hot dogs, chips, candy, burgers, popsicles and drinks.
- Every swimmer, regardless of age, much wear a life vest.
- If there is thunder, you have to get out of the water for 30 mins of the last thunder sound.
- Non-swimmers get in for $5 and can sit along the side of the lake. Bring your own towels, blankets, chairs... and maybe even a little pop up tent because it's sunny.
- There are pavilions, but these must be reserved for a fee.
- There are portable restrooms by the lake.
Take a look at the pictures below... and we'll see you there next time!
Address: 2225 ½ Porter Road, Katy, TX 77493
Find more things to do around Houston!