Work with JillBJarvis.com + Submit Your Houston Information & Events
Thank you for your interest in working with JillBJarvis.com! The community includes Houston-area parents with kids that are 0-13 years old.
Advertisers on JillBJarvis.com know exactly what they are getting. No guessing, no general distribution numbers, no numbers from surveys.
Every single view and click is measured and available for our customers. If you are trying to reach Houston parents, for your events, services or products, this is the place to do it!
Rates, stats and options are HERE.
Google “Things to do in Houston with Kids”, “Things to do in Houston this Weekend with Kids”, “Best Places to Eat in Houston with Kids” or “Family Road Trips from Houston”, and I think you will be pleased at where your Houston event or venue could show up if you list it on JillBJarvis.com.
You’ll be even more pleased with the number of outgoing clicks from JillBJarvis.com to your event or business website. JillBJarvis.com is one of the top referrers of traffic to some of Houston’s biggest venues.
JillBJarvis.com serves as a brand ambassador, as a spokesperson, as a consultant and event promoter. For an example of my approach to sponsored posts, check out these examples of…
- Hotel/Resort Reviews: Omni Kids Suite, The Woodlands Resort, Embassy Suites
- Houston Restaurant Reviews: Jax Grill, McDonalds
- Houston Venues: iFly Houston, Splashway Waterpark, Lone Star Flight Museum
- Business Opening Announcements: Regions Bank
- Doctor/Medical Reviews: Obstetrician , Dermatologist , Children’s Memorial Hermann, CPR Training, Q.care
- Car Advertising: Texas Outdoor Family with Toyota, Galveston Beach Guide with Chevrolet
- Promoting Your Cause: Women in STEM
- Social Media Only Promotions: TestingMom, Houston Symphony
- Sponsorship: Children’s Memorial Hermann
- Camps: Main Street Theater, British International School
- Ads: Newsletter Ad
These are just some of our past partners. Anyone trying to reach Houston parents, with a family friendly event, service or product, is a good fit for JillBJarvis.com advertising.
If you are looking to reach Houston parents to promote an event, restaurant, thing to do in Houston, travel idea, hotel, vehicle, product, local business or a resource for parents of young kids, please contact me at Jill @BigKidSmallCity.com to get started! If you are looking for something a little different to promote your event or product, I am happy to collaborate.
Rates, stats and options are HERE.
To submit your event, idea or post, please email me (Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com) with this information:
2. Company Name
3. Email Address
4. Event/Company URL
5. Description of Event & Date of Event/Post Idea
6. Name, Company and Mailing Address for Invoice
7. How did you hear about JillBJarvis.com/BigKidSmallCity.com?
If you are submitting a recommended party venue, preschool, camp, doctor, etc, please provide:
1. Camp/Party/Business Name, Link to Website, Address
2. Short description.
3. Appropriate Ages. Hours. Dates.
Before submitting your post/event, or submitting a guest post, please review the following guidelines:
- Submission does not guarantee publication. Submissions should be consistent with the tone and content on JillBJarvis.com, including things to do in Houston or resources for parents of young kids.
- All submissions must be high-quality, original content (not published anywhere else online) with at least 1 high quality picture, at least 900 pixels wide, and have a website link to the event/activity/venue.
- JillBJarvis.com does not offer monetary compensation for posts or submissions.
- Events submitted for the events list must be submitted by the Sunday, a week before the next Monday post. (At least one week in advance. Exceptions can be made for a fee, but last minute promotions are not guaranteed. All fees are for each week of advertising on the events list. An event that runs for 6 weeks will require 6 payments of the fee.)
If you have questions, contact me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com.