It's HOT and we're looking for COOL things to do around Houston, with kids!
We had the honor of being on Houston Life talking about just this. Watch the video and get more details below:
- Bahama Bucks: Have a snow ball fight! Bahama Bucks sells Sno 2 Throw and you can get 50% Off at Participating Locations (I10 at Wilcrest, Fulshear, Galveston) - Use code "Houston Life".
- Ice Eggs: Make your own!
- Free Splashpads: The City of Houston has 29 free splashpads... and this doesn't even include private parks and parks outside city limits!
- Downtown Tunnels: There are 7 miles of tunnels under downtown Houston. They are open workdays and have restaurants and shops... and are dry and air conditioned!
- Houston Police Department Mounted Patrol Stables: Feed nearly 40 police horses for free during visitor hours!
- Free Library Programs: Read and get rewarded!
- Free Indoor Playgrounds: 10+ free indoor playgrounds around Houston (no memberships needed)!
Pinkalicious at Main Street Theater: This is a professional production, meant for families!
- Adventure Kids Playcare - If you want a cool place for the kids to play... but the parents need a break... drop off the kids! Get 1 Hour Free at Memorial Location - Code is "BKSC1HR"