I asked that BigKidSmallCity community, and this is what YOU told me. Thank you!
If you have a burger place to recommend, tell us!
- Lankford Grocery (Montrose) - Started as a grocery store, this restaurant introduce the burger in the 1970s (and has not looked back!).
- Liberty Kitchen (Heights) - Try the Thrashed at Maverick's Burger!
- Graffiti's (Heights) - Makes a great burger!
- The Counter (Heights & The Woodlands) - Custom made burgers.
- M&M Grill (Almeda & Old Spanish Trail) - Mexican and Mediterranean Grill! Try the "Loaded Double"!
- Elevation Burger (Kirby) -Organic, Grass-Fed, Free Range Beef Burgers and Fresh Fries.
- Hub Cap Grill (Downtown, Heights, Kemah) - Fresh, never frozen.
- Buff Burger (Memorial) - Good burgers, thin fries and great shakes.
- Pappas Hamburgers (Galleria & Hobby Airport)
- Southwell's Hamburger Grill (Multiple Locations) - Good food and they "treat customers like family"!
- Smashburgers (Multiple Locations) - Good fast burgers!
- Willies Grill & Icehouse (Multiple Locations) - Good burgers AND a sandbox for the kids!
- Burger Barn (Multiple Locations) - Burgers and wings!
- Jerry Built (The Woodlands & Bellaire) - Good food AND a giant chalkboard wall.
- Zachary's Cajun Cafe (Kingwood) - Food is made in house daily from fresh ingredients. Nothing from a mix, a can or jar.
- The Shack (Cypress) - Great burgers and very kid friendly... with a giant yard for playing!
- Tookie's (Seabrook) - Great food and the friendly hometown atmosphere.
- Ron's Hamburgers & Chili (Tomball) - Big chili burger, large portions and good fries.
- Rudyards (Montrose) - Delicious black bean burger.
- Hobbit Cafe (Montrose) - Good black bean burger.
- Beavers (Heights) - Amazing nut burger!
- Barnaby's (Multiple Locations) - Several choices of veggie burgers... that are great! Falafel Burger, Boca and Black Bean!
- Ruggles Green (Mulitple Locations) - Try the Veggie Nut Burger!
- Field of Greens (River Oaks) - Great veggie burgers!