I asked that BigKidSmallCity community, and this is what YOU told me. Thank you!
If you have a burger place to recommend, tell us!
- Lankford Grocery (Montrose) – Started as a grocery store, this restaurant introduce the burger in the 1970s (and has not looked back!).
- Liberty Kitchen (Heights) – Try the Thrashed at Maverick’s Burger!
- Graffiti’s (Heights) – Makes a great burger!
- The Counter (Heights & The Woodlands) – Custom made burgers.
- M&M Grill (Almeda & Old Spanish Trail) – Mexican and Mediterranean Grill! Try the “Loaded Double”!
- Elevation Burger (Kirby) -Organic, Grass-Fed, Free Range Beef Burgers and Fresh Fries.
- Hub Cap Grill (Downtown, Heights, Kemah) – Fresh, never frozen.
- Buff Burger (Memorial) – Good burgers, thin fries and great shakes.
- Pappas Hamburgers (Galleria & Hobby Airport)
- Southwell’s Hamburger Grill (Multiple Locations) – Good food and they “treat customers like family”!
- Smashburgers (Multiple Locations) – Good fast burgers!
- Willies Grill & Icehouse (Multiple Locations) – Good burgers AND a sandbox for the kids!
- Burger Barn (Multiple Locations) – Burgers and wings!
- Jerry Built (The Woodlands & Bellaire) – Good food AND a giant chalkboard wall.
- Zachary’s Cajun Cafe (Kingwood) – Food is made in house daily from fresh ingredients. Nothing from a mix, a can or jar.
- The Shack (Cypress) – Great burgers and very kid friendly… with a giant yard for playing!
- Tookie’s (Seabrook) – Great food and the friendly hometown atmosphere.
- Ron’s Hamburgers & Chili (Tomball) – Big chili burger, large portions and good fries.
- Rudyards (Montrose) – Delicious black bean burger.
- Hobbit Cafe (Montrose) – Good black bean burger.
- Beavers (Heights) – Amazing nut burger!
- Barnaby’s (Multiple Locations) – Several choices of veggie burgers… that are great! Falafel Burger, Boca and Black Bean!
- Ruggles Green (Mulitple Locations) – Try the Veggie Nut Burger!
- Field of Greens (River Oaks) – Great veggie burgers!