Here are all the Houston area fall farms, pumpkin patches and festivals for 2022!
We are posting this early, so be sure to click the links for all the details. Also, this post may not get updated immediately as guidelines change... so follow the latest guidelines!
If you know of more farms, pumpkin patches or events, please let us know! And, as always, you can get updates to your inbox HERE.
Farms & Pumpkin Patches:
Check websites for prices, hours and opening days.
- 7 Acrewood:
- Located in Conroe.
- Petting zoo, mini golf, pony rides and play town.
- Berryland :
- Located in Winnie.
- Open in the fall. Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Hay Stack, Pumpkin Bowling, Candy Corn Hill and more.
- Blessington Farm:
- Located in Simonton.
- Open around the year (with some breaks between seasons). For fall: September 17th – November 20th every Saturday AND Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- A great outing for the entire family with Fall activities that include hay rides, giant slides, barrel train rides, hands-on animal encounters, walk thru aviary and custom designed picture backdrops for your family photos. All Farm Funland activities are included in the price of admission with the exception of flower picking, camel and bird feedings which are $3 each.
- Dewberry Farm:
- Located in Brookshire.
- Open in the fall and winter.
- Corn Maze, Pumpkins, Train Ride, Slide Mountain, Zip Lines, Pedal Cars and so much more!
- Froberg Farms:
- Located in Alvin.
- Market open all year. Seasonal events like corn maze, holiday festival and strawberry picking.
- Oil Ranch:
- Located in Hockley.
- All activities are included with admission price… milk a cow, ride a horse, climb the hay bales and so much more. Free pumpkins for kids. See our past post HERE.
- Old MacDonalds Farm:
- Located in Humble.
- Open for year-round fun on the farm.
- A 15 acre farm with petting zoo, pony rides, train ride and swimming pool.
- Old Time Christmas Time Farm:
- Located in Spring.
- Open in the fall and winter and includes a pumpkin patch.
- P-6 Farms:
- Located in Montgomery.
- Open in the fall and spring.
- TGR Exotics:
- Located in Spring.
- 100 animals representing over 25 species.
- Agape Farm:
- Located in Richards.
- Schedule a tour.
- Learn the basic biology of honey bees and the important steps in working a hive of bees.
- For a small fee, BeeWeaver has public and private tours available.
- Guest are protected in the screened in observation deck and the beekeeper explains the tools and practices of beekeeping… and the biology of the honey bee and parts of a hive.
- Figment Ranch:
- Take a private tour of Figment Ranch and meet the llamas!
- Make an appointment, take a golf cart tour through the ranch and learn about the animals.
- For about an hour and a half you are escorted through the park and you get to pet, feed and learn about llamas, alpacas, emus, dwarf pygmy goats, sheep, turkeys, chickens, guinea hens, pigs, tortoises, ducks, dogs and cats.
- The Good Vibe Farm:
- Schedule an appointment and take a private tour!
- The tree covered tour lasts 1 hour and will be filled with fainting goats, horses, chickens, donkeys, a pig and mini horses.
For even more farms, drive through safaris and zoos, go HERE!
Fall Festivals & Events:
- Haunted Drive - September 30-October 30, 2022 - 235 Chain O Lakes, Cleveland Texas 77327Open every Friday and Saturday from 7:30pm - 11:30pm.
- A mile and a half long drive-thru Haunt, frights and thrills for the whole family.
- Stay and get lost in the Haunted Maze and try to escape the Haunted House.
- Zoo Boo - October 1-31 - Houston Zoo - 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030 Open every day (and not just on the weekends).
- Wear your costumes and and visit the Giant Pumpkin, Carved Pumpkins, Pumpkin Lantern Tunnel and the spooktacular Scary-Go-Round.
- Halloween Grosstopia -October 11-31, 2022 - Children's Museum of Houston - 1500 Binz St, Houston, TX 77004
- Set out on a trick-or-treat quest every day from 4 to 6 p.m. on weekdays; 4 to 8 p.m. during Free Family Night Thursdays; and all day on Saturdays!
- Move your bones to funky tunes at our spooktacular Halloween Happy House.
- Galaxy Frights - Weekends in October - Space Center Houston - 1601 E NASA Pkwy, Houston, TX 77058
- Launch your Halloween with a boo-m at our Galaxy Frights experience every Saturday and Sunday in October.
- These spectacularly spooky (but not scary) space experiences will be socially distanced.
- Haunted Drive - September 30, 2022 - October 31, 2022 - The Retreat at Artesian Lakes - 235 Chain-O-Lakes Resort, Suite Haunted Drive, Cleveland, TX 77327
- Haunted Drive is an outdoor Halloween drive through that is a mile and a half long.
- There are also two haunted houses, a kids trick or treat area, haunted maze and concessions.
- The Original Greek Festival - October 6-8, 2022 - Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- The Greek Festival is back!
- Texas Renaissance Festival – Weekends, October 8-November 27, 2022 – Todd Mission, Texas
- Ticket deals can usually be found on coupon websites. Kids are free on Sundays.
- The world’s largest Renaissance Festival has themes that change each weekend.
- Bayou City Art Festival – October 8 & 9, 2022 – Downtown Houston
- Oktoberfest – October 15, 2022 – First Evangelical Lutheran Church Midtown – 1311 Holman St, Houston, TX 77004
- The wristband is all-inclusive- games, prizes.
- ArBOOretum - October 15, 2022 - Houston Arboretum - 4501 Woodway Dr, Houston, TX 77024
- Grab your costumes and get the kids together for the Arboretum’s biggest family event of the year!
- ArBOOretum features fun fall activities for all ages including live animals, pumpkin decorating, and Houston’s only Trick-or-Treat Nature Trail.
- Energy Day – October 15, 2022 – Sam Houston Park – 1000 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002
- Energy Day is a free, family-friendly festival with nearly 70 interactive demonstrations and exhibits that teach students and their families about the various forms of energy through STEM fields, along with efficiency, conservation, and other related STEM industries.
- Pumpkin Patch - October 15-16, 2022 - Nature Discovery Center – 7112 Newcastle, Bellaire, TX 77401
- This event will have plenty of pumpkins, fun festival games, crafts and activities, scrumptious foods, family photo ops, meet the animals, and more
- Halloween in the Hangar - October 22, 2022 - Lone Star Flight Museum
- KBR Kids Day - October 22, 2022 - Tony Marron Park - 808 N York St, Houston, TX 77003
- Activity stations will include numerous hands-on activities, local entertainment, and performances, Dia de los Muertos face painters, balloon artists, a rock climbing wall, and so much more! Costumes encouraged!
- There is also a birds of prey show and a Halloween Costume Parade.
- Scream on the Green - October 28, 2022 - Discovery Green
- The event features a costume contest, music and a screening of Monster House.
- Wings Over Houston – October 29-30, 2022 – Ellington Airport – 510 Ellington Field, Houston, TX 77034
- Tickets are usually available at the gate but family packs available and discounts are online. Open admission good for Saturday or Sunday.
- Bring your own chair and ear protection!
- Día de los Muertos - October 30, 2022 - Discovery Green
- Discovery Green’s fifth annual festival will feature the movie Coco at 3 pm, followed by live performances and music.
- Visitors are invited to place images or recuerdos of their loved ones on the community altar.
- Families will enjoy hands-on art activities, artist demos and vendors.
Leave a Reply