Here are all the Houston area fall farms, pumpkin patches and festivals for 2021, brought to us by HomeLight... Sell your Home Fast in Houston!
We are posting this early, so be sure to click the links for all the details. Also, this post may not get updated immediately as guidelines change... so follow the latest guidelines!
If you know of more farms, pumpkin patches or events, please let us know! And, as always, you can get updates to your inbox HERE.
Farms & Pumpkin Patches:
Check websites for prices, hours and opening days.
- 7 Acrewood:
- Located in Conroe.
- Petting zoo, mini golf, pony rides and play town.
- Berryland :
- Located in Winnie.
- Open in the fall. Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Hay Stack, Pumpkin Bowling, Candy Corn Hill and more.
- Blessington Farm:
- Located in Simonton.
- Open around the year (with some breaks between seasons). For fall: September 18th – November 20th every Saturday AND Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- A great outing for the entire family with Fall activities that include hay rides, giant slides, barrel train rides, hands-on animal encounters, walk thru aviary and custom designed picture backdrops for your family photos. All Farm Funland activities are included in the price of admission with the exception of flower picking, camel and bird feedings which are $3 each.
- Dewberry Farm:
- Located in Brookshire.
- Open in the fall and winter.
- Corn Maze, Pumpkins, Train Ride, Slide Mountain, Zip Lines, Pedal Cars and so much more!
- Froberg Farms:
- Located in Alvin.
- Market open all year. Seasonal events like corn maze, holiday festival and strawberry picking.
- Oil Ranch:
- Located in Hockley.
- All activities are included with admission price… milk a cow, ride a horse, climb the hay bales and so much more. Free pumpkins for kids. See our past post HERE.
- Old MacDonalds Farm:
- Located in Humble.
- Open for year-round fun on the farm.
- A 15 acre farm with petting zoo, pony rides, train ride and swimming pool.
- Old Time Christmas Time Farm:
- Located in Spring.
- Open in the fall and winter and includes a pumpkin patch.
- P-6 Farms:
- Located in Montgomery.
- Open in the fall and spring.
- TGR Exotics:
- Located in Spring.
- 100 animals representing over 25 species.
- Agape Farm:
- Located in Richards.
- Schedule a tour.
- Learn the basic biology of honey bees and the important steps in working a hive of bees.
- For a small fee, BeeWeaver has public and private tours available.
- Guest are protected in the screened in observation deck and the beekeeper explains the tools and practices of beekeeping… and the biology of the honey bee and parts of a hive.
- Figment Ranch:
- Take a private tour of Figment Ranch and meet the llamas!
- Make an appointment, take a golf cart tour through the ranch and learn about the animals.
- For about an hour and a half you are escorted through the park and you get to pet, feed and learn about llamas, alpacas, emus, dwarf pygmy goats, sheep, turkeys, chickens, guinea hens, pigs, tortoises, ducks, dogs and cats.
- The Good Vibe Farm:
- Schedule an appointment and take a private tour!
- The tree covered tour lasts 1 hour and will be filled with fainting goats, horses, chickens, donkeys, a pig and mini horses.
For even more farms, drive through safaris and zoos, go HERE!
Fall Festivals & Events:
- Zoo Boo - October 1-31, 2021 - Houston Zoo - 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030 Open every day (and not just on the weekends).
- Wear your costumes and visit the Giant Pumpkin, Spooky Train and Carved Pumpkins. Experience the new Lantern Tunnel between the lions and tiger exhibits and the spooktacular Scary-Go-Round (carousel).
- The Zoo will be open late on October 29.
- Galaxy Frights - Weekends in October - Space Center Houston - 1601 E NASA Pkwy, Houston, TX 77058
- Launch your Halloween with a boo-m at our Galaxy Frights experience every Saturday and Sunday in October.
- These spectacularly spooky (but not scary) space experiences will be socially distanced.
- The Original Greek Festival - October 7-9, 2021 - Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- The Greek Festival is back for 2021!
- Halloweekends – October 8-31, 2021 – Splashway Campgrounds in Sheridan – 5211 Main St, Sheridan, TX 77475
- Pumpkin Patch and fun for the whole family. Splashway also offers a wide array of amenities all year long from kayaks, fishing, basketball, volleyball and so much more.
- Activities are for campers/glampers.
- Texas Renaissance Festival – Weekends, October 9-November 28, 2021 – Todd Mission, Texas
- Ticket deals can usually be found on coupon websites. Kids are free on Sundays.
- The world’s largest Renaissance Festival has themes that change each weekend.
- Bayou City Art Festival – October 9-10 2021 – Downtown Houston
- The Bayou City Art Festival is back for 2021.
- Oktoberfest – Dates TBD – First Evangelical Lutheran Church Midtown – 1311 Holman St, Houston, TX 77004
- The wristband is all-inclusive- games, prizes, a plate of food and a drink (beer or root beer).
- Wings Over Houston – October 9-10, 2021 – Ellington Airport – 510 Ellington Field, Houston, TX 77034
- Tickets are usually available at the gate but family packs available and discounts are online. Open admission good for Saturday or Sunday.
- Bring your own chair and ear protection!
- Halloween Pup Crawl - October 10, 2021 - Houston Arboretum - 4501 Woodway Dr, Houston, TX 77024
- The annual Pup Crawl & Pet Expo is turning spooky this year with a Halloween-themed outdoor experience. Bring your furry friend in costume for a chance to win fun prizes while exploring the Arboretum trails! You’ll interact with local pet vendors at the expo and walk away with a commemorative Pup Crawl glass.
- East End Street Fest – October 16, 2021 – Online
- The three-hour virtual festival will include various Latino artists such as headliner Zenteno Spirit and their mix of jazz, Latin, funked-up fusion, and rock and roll honoring an East End legend, Norma Zenteno.
- Energy Day – October 16, 2021 – Sam Houston Park – 1000 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002
- Energy Day is a free, family-friendly festival with nearly 70 interactive demonstrations and exhibits that teach students and their families about the various forms of energy through STEM fields, along with efficiency, conservation, and other related STEM industries.
- Pumpkin Patch - October 16-17, 2021 - Nature Discovery Center – 7112 Newcastle, Bellaire, TX 77401
- Details coming for 2021. (In 2020 it was a small event.)
- KBR Kids Day - October 23, 2021 - Tony Marron Park - 808 N York St, Houston, TX 77003
- Activity stations will include numerous hands-on activities, local entertainment, and performances, Dia de los Muertos face painters, balloon artists, a rock climbing wall, and so much more! Costumes encouraged!
- There is also a birds of prey show and a Halloween Costume Parade.
- ArBOOretum - October 23, 2021 - Houston Arboretum - 4501 Woodway Dr, Houston, TX 77024
- Grab your costumes and get the kids together for the Arboretum’s biggest family event of the year! ArBOOretum features fun fall activities for all ages including live animals, pumpkin decorating, and Houston’s only Trick-or-Treat Nature Trail.
The fall festival, farms and pumpkin patch list is brought to us by HomeLight... Sell your Home Fast in Houston!