And through January 7, 2018, Moody Gardens also has eight holiday attractions! This includes:
- ICE LAND: Rainforest Holiday
- Prepare for a spectacular journey through the wonders of rainforests from around the world this holiday season as Moody Gardens debuts ICE LAND: Rainforest Holiday.
- Take in monkeys, beautiful birds, colorful butterflies, orchids and so much more as leaf cutter ants carry Christmas lights and other decorations to a magical place – all hand-carved from ice.
- A team of 25 skilled master ice carvers from Harbin, China created this wonderland by hand from two million pounds of ice!
- Guests can even grab a big blue parka and soar down the 36-foot Giant Ruins Ice Slide! Moody Gardens keeps the ICE LAND tent at a chilly 9 degrees so be sure to dress warm. Guests are given a parka to wear before they enter the ICE LAND tent.
- Festival of Lights
- Kick off the holidays like never before with more twinkling colored lights, ice skating and breathtaking views sparkling across Galveston Bay.
- Guests can enjoy the one-mile Festival of Lights trail, featuring more than 100 sound-enhanced light and animated displays themed to their favorite holiday music.
- Food Drive Thursdays lets guests bring a non-perishable food item every Thursday throughout the festival and receive a two-for-one admission to Festival of Lights. The food will be donated to the Galveston County and Houston Food Banks.
- Tickets to Festival of Lights also includes admission to the area’s only outdoor ice skating rink.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 4D
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his friends are back at Moody Gardens this holiday season to spread a little cheer and give guests a fully immersive experience, complete with falling snow.
- The beloved animated holiday classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 4D returns this year as a magical experience inside the 4D Special FX Theater.
- Other holiday attractions include Cirque Joyeux Noel Dinner and Show running Dec. 15-25 at the Moody Gardens Convention Center, the area’s only outdoor ice skating rink, 100-foot long Arctic Ice Slide, holiday movies in the MG 3D Theater and train rides this season with the spectacular views from Moody Gardens Hotel located right on the property.
To win, register below (or HERE).
Update: Congratulations to Amanda F!
Contest Ends: Friday, December 15, 2017
Official Rules: https://goo.gl/8EVoZF