Galveston Children’s Museum… Small, fun, not crazy busy & housed in the Moody Mansion!
I like this children’s museum!
My big kids loved the Lego car ramps and the little woodworking station. My little kids love just about everything.
The museum is air conditioned, easy and entertaining!
- Our Town: Fishing boat, lifeguard stand and restaurant.
- Kid’s Clinic: Treat you baby dolls and stuffed animals.
- Building Zone: Lots of building options with lots of materials.
- A Stroke of Genius: Paint, clay, textiles and more.
- Tinker Workshop: Take apart broken toys, build new things with recycled materials.
- Explore and Discover: Marble ramps and much more.
- Now Starring You: Puppet theater, stage and musical instruments.
- Room to Grow: For 2-5 year olds.
- Lego Ramp: Build your vehicle and race it down the ramp.