13 FREE Things to Do in Houston, with Kids, at Rodeo Houston!
Rodeo Houston is in full swing! We go most days during the 3 week show… and really try hard to not spend a lot of money. Lucky for us, once you are inside, there are tons of free things to do with kids!
Check out 13 of the free things below… and click the links for hours!
If you see a field trip going through, give it a minute and you’ll find some space to get through a little quicker!
3. Kids Pedal Tractor Pull – Kids ages 4 to 12 years old compete in a pedal-powered tractor pull. The tractors and pulling sleds are built for fun.
5. Pig Races – Watch the piglets race around a 150 foot track.
8. AGventure Honeybees – Walk through a hive and watch honey bees!
9. AGventure Milking Parlor – See where milk comes from!
13. And all of AGventure… including the We’re Small Y’All Barn, Collector Cards, Sunflower Planting and more!
Of course, if you want to do some more things to at Rodeo Houston, you can pay for the rodeo, concert, carnival and lots of food!