- Lunar New Year Festival – Saturday, February 17, 2018 – 10:00am-4:00pm – Children’s Museum of Houston
- Lunar New Year Festival – Saturday, February 17, 2018 – 10:00am – 4:00pm – Chinese Community Center
- Free Admission and Free Parking
- Family Day: Lunar New Year – Saturday, February 17, 2018 – 12:00pm-4:00pm – Asia Society
- Performances, art and craft activities, and food inspired by Lunar New Year traditions across Asia.
- Texas Lunar Festival – Saturday, February 24, 2018 – 10:00am-4:00pm – Southern News Group Building, Chinatown
- Festival is in-front of Southern News Group Building.
- Lunar New Year Houston – Saturday & Sunday, February 24-25, 2018 – 10:00am-6:00pm – Viet Hoa Center
- Free admission
If you have more to add, let us know! If you are looking for traditional Chinese outfits (for not much money), try Cali Fashion at Hong Kong Center in Chinatown. (It’s in the same center as Hong Kong Market.)