They are organizing a day of sharing for moms and their preschoolers! The event will include a service project, a lesson on sharing and a snack.
- Assemble waiting room goodie bags for the kids of families who seek emergency assistance
- Make vegetable labels and stepping stones for the community garden or help harvest.
All parents and preschoolers are invited... but space is limited and you need to reserve a spot below. If you want to join us on October 21, 2015 at 10:00am, you must:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Be one of the first 20 to respond. Spaces are limited! You will receive an email saying you have a spot or you are on the waiting list.
3. If you get a spot, bring your kids to Wesley House on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 10:00am. Wesley House is at 1410 Lee Street, Houston, TX 77009.
4. A $5 love donation to Wesley Community Center for participating in this event is appreciated.
5. Make every effort to attend. Since spaces are limited and we want as many kids to get a chance as possible. If you need to cancel, email me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com.
Mom and Tot Service Day, October 21st, 10:00am-12:00pm, Wesley House
$5 donation to Wesley Community Center is appreciated.
Leave a Reply