Houston Rodeo Parade, February 28, 2015, Route Informaiton
Photo Credit: Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau
Every February, the Houston Rodeo comes to town! Before the month-long celebration at at NRG Park, families can find floats, horses and marching bands in Downtown Houston. For 2015, the parade is on February 28.
The route is:
- Starts at Bagby and Walker (By City Hall)
- Walker Street to Travis Street, Right on Travis
- Travis to Bell Street, Right on Bell
- Bell to Louisiana Street, Right on Louisiana
- Louisiana to Lamar Street, Left on Lamar
- Ends at Lamar and Bagby (By the Central Library)
Find the map HERE.