Blessington Farms will soon be open for the season. Opening weekend for Spring is February 20-21, 2021. This is the perfect spot to take your family for outdoor fun!
Enjoy pick-your-own strawberries and good old fashion fun on the farm at Blessington Farms.
Here you will find hay rides, pedal cars, barrel trains, animal encounters with goats, camels and more. There are also giant slides, a sand mountain, rope maze, jump pad, tire mountain and much, much more.
Bring the kids for a fun filled time on the farm and make some great memories at Blessington Farms.
And to find more farms around Houston, go HERE!
Blessington Farms Admission:
- $20/person +tax (children 24 months and under are free).
- All Farm activities included with admission. Flower picking, camel and bird feeding tickets are $3 extra.
- U-Pick strawberries $5/pound (no admission fee).
- Fishing is FREE with admission. Bring our own tackle and pole.
Blessington Farms Hours:
- Open weekends, 9am-4pm each day.
- Check the website for weather and berry production updates before you make the trip.