Blessington Farms will soon be open for the spring season. The farm will be open every Saturday and Sunday, starting March 4, 2023. This is the perfect spot to take your family for outdoor fun!
About Blessington Farms:
Blessington Farms is a great outing for the entire family with fall activities. These include hay rides, giant slides, barrel train rides, hands-on animal encounters, walk thru aviary and custom designed Fall picture backdrops for your family photos.
And to find more farms around Houston, go HERE!
Blessington Farms Admission:
- $24/person + tax. Senior citizens are $18 each. Children 24 months and under are free.
- All Farm activities included with admission. Flower picking, camel and bird feeding tickets are $3 extra.
- Fishing is FREE with admission. Poles are available but you can also bring your own.
- Most pumpkin varieties are $0.50/lb.
Blessington Farms Hours:
- March 4-April 30, 9 am-4 pm
- March 13 - 17, 9 am-4 pm
- April 7th-8th, Easter Eggstravaganza, 9am-4pm
- Check the website for weather updates before you make the trip.