Grab your little zookeeper and meet us at Houston’s only reptile zoo! At Crocodile Encounter in Angleton, we will see snakes, lizards, turtles, crocodiles and more!
BigKidSmallCity’s Meet Up will be on Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 9:30am. Crocodile Encounter is located at 23231 CR 48, Angleton, TX 77515 and is about 30 minutes from Downtown Houston. Our group will get the discounted rate of $7/person (kids under 3 are free).
If you want to join us on August 16, 2014 at 9:30am, you must:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Be one of the first 40 to respond. Spaces are very limited! The last tour filled very quickly. You will receive an email saying you have a spot or you are on the waiting list.
3. If you get a spot, bring your little zookeepers to Crocodile Encounter on Saturday, August 16, 2014, at 9:30am. Crocodile Encounter is at 23231 CR 48, Angleton, TX 77515.
4. The event is $7/person (3 and under are free). You will pay for your family when you arrive at the event.
5. Feel free to bring Romaine lettuce or other greens if you want to feed the tortoises!
6. Make every effort to attend. Since spaces are so limited, we want as many kids to get a chance as possible. If you need to cancel, email me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com.