4th of July 2020… Things To Do Around Houston, With Kids!
Happy July 4th! This year the celebrations might look a little different… but you can still find parades, festivals and fireworks around Houston. All have been modified… some are virtual, some are socially distanced (and some have been cancelled).
Find the list below (and check for any changes by clicking the links for the latest) and tell me what to add or update!
Saturday, July 4, 2020:
- Friendswood 4th of July Parades – 10:00am – Friendswood (7 Parades Happening Simultaneously)
- 4th of July Takes Flight – 10:00am – Lone Star Flight Museum
- Freedom Over Texas -7:00pm-10:00pm – ABC13
- Magnolia Fireworks Display – Dusk – Unity Park
- Sugar Land Red, White and Boom – 8:00pm – Virtual
- Katy Fireworks Show – 9:00pm – Katy Mills Mall
- Tomball Fireworks Display – 9:30pm – Tomball “Four Corners” Area
CANCELLED THIS YEAR:
- Firework Display at Raveneaux Country Club was recently cancelled.
- Independence Day Concert Series in CityCentre was recently cancelled.
- Bellaire 4th of July Parade was recently cancelled.
- Galveston 4th of July Celebration is cancelled
- The Woodlands Parade is cancelled
- Missouri City Festival is cancelled
- City of Webster Festival is cancelled
- City Centre will have Music, but the Fireworks are Cancelled
- Usually there is a Summer Symphony Nights: Star Spangled Salute at Miller Outdoor Theatre, but this year Miller is closed and the Houston Symphony will participate in the ABC13 event.