And anything counts… books, comics, audio books, reading with your kids! All you need to do is:
1. Visit houstonlibrary.org/summer
2. Click the registration button and follow the prompts.
3. Log in anytime to track your reading goals and activity participation.
4. Unlock badges by logging 20 minutes a day and attending library programs!
5. Visit your local Houston Public Library location, after June 1, to pick up your prizes.
AND this year there will also be drawings:
1. Kids (ages 5-12) that log at least 1 day will be entered into a weekly drawing for a Kids Edition Amazon Kindle Fire. 1 winner per week.
2. Teens (ages 13-18) that log 30 days will be entered into a drawing for a pair of Skullcandy wireless headphones. 1 winner per location. Drawing will take place August 2, 2018.
AND the prizes you earn by reading are:
|Level||Babies, Toddlers & Pre-K (0-4)||Children 5-12||Teens 13-18|
|Registration||Book||Book, lanyard and button||Book, lanyard and button|
|10 Days Read||Book & Finger Puppets||Book & Button||Book & Button|
|20 Days Read||Book & Bubbles||Book & Button||Book & Button|
|30 Days Read||Book & Rubber Duck||Book & Button||Book & Button|
|5 Programs Attended||Button||Button|
Register and get ready to earn prizes HERE!