Log Hours & Earn Rewards NOW with the Houston Public Library’s John P. McGovern Summer Reading Program!
The Houston Public Library’s John P. McGovern Summer Reading Program ends on August 1, 2018. Sign up, read and record your hours and earn prizes NOW!
And anything counts… including comics, audio books, board books and reading with your kids! All you need to do is:
1. Visit houstonlibrary.org/summer
2. Click the registration button and follow the prompts.
3. Log in anytime to track your reading goals and activity participation.
4. Unlock badges by logging 20 minutes a day and attending library programs!
5. Visit your local Houston Public Library location to pick up your prizes.
AND this year there will also be drawings:
1. Kids (ages 5-12) that log at least 1 day will be entered into a weekly drawing for a Kids Edition Amazon Kindle Fire. 1 winner per week.
2. Teens (ages 13-18) that log 30 days will be entered into a drawing for a pair of Skullcandy wireless headphones. 1 winner per location. Drawing will take place August 2, 2018.
AND the prizes you earn by reading are being updated now! You can now earn Dynamo tickets, Houston Museum of Natural Science tickets and Whataburger coupons. This chart will be updated by HPL soon!
Register and get ready to earn prizes HERE!