There will be 2 tours on Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:00am and 12:00pm. October 3 may be a school holiday for your big kids, so check the calendar and sign up if you want to attend!
Wear your horse barn trekking shoes and be ready to learn about the Houston Mounted Patrol! The stables are at 5005 Little York Rd. Houston,Tx. 77016 (off of I59, NOT off of 290).
If you want to join us on October 3, 2014 at 10:00am or 12:00pm, you must:
1. There are TWO forms below. Fill out ONE for either the 10:00am tour or the 12:00pm tour. (When one tour is full, I will close the form.)
2. Be one of the first 25 to respond. Spaces are very limited and the last tours filled very quickly. You will receive an email saying you have a spot or you are on the waiting list.
3. If you get a spot, bring your kids to the Houston Mounted Patrol Stables on October 3 at 10:00am OR 12:00pm. (5005 Little York Rd. Houston,Tx. 77016)
4. The tour will be about 1 hour.
5. The event is FREE. Feel free to bring carrots, apples or peppermints for the horses. Apples need to be quartered (but seeds are fine).
6. Make every effort to attend. Since spaces are so limited, we want as many little police men and women to get a chance as possible. If you need to cancel, email me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com right away.
UPDATE: October 3, 10:00am Tour is NOW FULL. To get an email announcing future Meet-Ups, go HERE.