Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – March 9-15, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, March 9-15, 2020!
- Now cancelled: All week, go to Rodeo Houston at NRG Park. Once inside you can go to Fun on the Farm, see the Extreme (Rescue) Dogs, plant a sunflower, learn all about the animals, play at the carnival and so much more! Learn about the newest (and free) new attractions, HERE.
- All week, enjoy the Spring Break programming… all over Houston. This includes Spring Break at Rienzi, Spring Break at the Museum, Spring Break Spectacular and Blessington Farms.
- All week, go roller skating at The Rink at Discovery Green.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday, go to The Cat in the Hat at Main Street Theater.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- Now Cancelled: On Saturday, go to Evelyn’s Park for the Bellaire Touch a Truck. You will find monster trucks, heavy equipment, high water vehicles and more. (The event is sensory friendly for the first hour.)
- Now Cancelled: On Saturday, go to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Downtown Houston.
- Now Cancelled: On Sunday, celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Levy Park. There will be a leprechaun scavenger hunt for kids and live entertainment.
- Now Cancelled: On Sunday, attend the popular Bayou Bend Family Day. This month’s theme is “To Your Health”. There are activities, games, demonstrations and performances.