Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – March 2-8, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, March 2-8, 2020!
- On Monday, be a Mess Maker at the Nature Discovery Center. Explore and create with clay!
- Starting Tuesday, go to Rodeo Houston at NRG Park. Go to AgVenture, to the carnival or to the rodeo. On Thursday, go to the first ever Sensory Friendly Carnival Experience.
- On Wednesday, go to Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- On Friday, head to the The Roller Rink at Discovery Green. The outdoor ice rink has been transformed into a roller skating rink! On Saturday, Skate with Harley Quinn + Black Canary.
- On Saturday, enjoy Family Day in the Park at Evelyn’s Park. There will be bounce houses, carnival games, music & food in the park.
- On Saturday, go to the Mariachi Invitational at the Arena Theatre.
- On Saturday and Sunday, go to the Spring Break Spectacular at Blessington Farms.
- On Sunday, watch The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley by Main Street Theater at MATCH. Stanley Lambchop is an ordinary boy… until his bulletin board falls off the wall and flattens him! Now he can slide under doors, attach postage and mail himself, and even capture thieves — all while learning that heroes come in all shapes and sizes.
- On Sunday, enjoy the Interactive Nature Table at Nature Discovery Center. Visitors of all ages are invited to engage with volunteers and staff naturalists at our new themed demo and activity Nature Table in our large Discovery Room. The theme this month is Invertebrates.