Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – June 22-28, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, June 22-28, 2020!
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- Anytime, register for the Houston Public Library’s Summer Reading Program.
- Any day, head to the beach!
- Any day, ride the Hermann Park Train or Pedal Boats.
- All week, participate in the Children’s Museum Houston online programs!
- All week, participate in lots of Texas Outdoor Family online programs.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page.
- On Sunday, HALS Free Train Rides start up again at Zube Park.