Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – June 15-21, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, June 15-21, 2020!
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Anytime, register for the Houston Public Library’s Summer Reading Program.
- Any day, head to the beach!
- All week, participate in a Levy Park Online project.
- All week, participate in the Children’s Museum Houston online programs!
- All week, participate in lots of Texas Outdoor Family online programs.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page.
- On Friday, take part in the Juneteenth 2020 Observance with the Fort Bend County Heritage Unlimited Museum.
- On Friday, listen to Junteenth Virtual Campfire Stories with Texas Outdoor Family Online.