Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 6-12, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and things are changing quickly. I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Wednesday, the Houston Zoo is Bringing the Zoo to You. Meet the animals from home.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page.
- On Saturday, enjoy music by Uncle Jumbo,Tom’s Fun Band & AndyRoo, presented by Heights Kids Day of Music.
- On Saturday, get your tickets for the weekly Live from Jones Hall event.
- Any day, take a ride on the Hermann Park Train and Pedal Boats.
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- Any day, head to the beach!
- Any day, go explore the free Friendswood Fairy Trail at Stevenson Park! The Fairy and Troll Houses are hidden throughout the shady walking trail.