Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – July 27-August 2, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 27-August 2, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Tuesday and Thursday, Learn How to Play the Djembe Drum with Heights Kids Day of Music.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, kids can learn CAD with the Maker Annex Virtual Workshops with the Children’s Museum of Houston.
- On Wednesday, the Houston Zoo is Bringing the Zoo to You. Meet the animals from home.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston.
- On Saturday, enjoy Live from Jones Hall. (Get your tickets ahead of time.)
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Any day, head to the beach in Galveston or Surfside… or mix it up by going to Sylvan Beach or the Texas City Dike. (Just check for closures before you go!)
- Any day, go explore the free Friendswood Fairy Trail at Stevenson Park! The Fairy and Troll Houses are hidden throughout the shady walking trail.
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.