Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 15-21, 2019!
1. Summer Break is here! Find a place to play and cool off HERE!
2. On Tuesday, go to Two for Tuesdays at the Downtown Aquarium. Use the coupon for buy one get one free admission to the aquarium and rides… including the train that goes under the stark tank!
3. All week, starting Tuesday, go to Seussical the Musical at Miller Outdoor Theatre! Go early in the day to pick up your free tickets… or go at show time to sit on the hill.
4. On Wednesday, head to Levy Park for Summer Nature Series: Herbs- Your Own Scratch ‘n Sniff Garden.
5. On Thursday, go to the museums for free! Find the free entry hours HERE.
6. On Friday and Saturday, stay late at the Houston Zoo for Evening Chill Birds!
7. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park.
8. On Saturday or Sunday, stay cool at You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown at Main Street Theater.