Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – August 31-September 6, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 31 – September 6, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Wednesday and Thursday, take a free class on Tinkercad Basics at the Children’s Museum Online.
- On Saturday, take a Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- On Saturday, enjoy watch a virtual concert at Jones Hall.
- On Saturday, enjoy the virtual story time at Brazos Bookstore.
- All week, rent the Pedal Boats at Hermann Park.
- Any day, make the trip to the Franklin Drive Thru Safari and the Exotic Resort Zoo. You see (and feed) the animals from your car!
- Any day, take a self guided mural tour.
- Weather permitting (and it’s not looking good early in the week!), keep your distance at the beach in Galveston. (West Beach is free and lets you back up to the water… making it easy to take kids.)
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- All month long, sign up to volunteer (virtually) with Generation Serve Houston. The list of events is HERE.