Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – August 3-9, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 3-9, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Wednesday, join the Family Friendly Meditation with Aset Hetep.
- On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, kids can learn CAD with the Maker Annex Virtual Workshops with the Children’s Museum of Houston.
- On Wednesday, the Houston Zoo is Bringing the Zoo to You. Meet the animals from home.
- On Thursday, take a Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston.
- On Saturday, enjoy Live from Jones Hall. (Get your tickets ahead of time.)
- On Saturday, enjoy the Virtual Storytime at Brazos Bookstore.
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Any day, head to the beach in Galveston or Surfside… or mix it up by going to Sylvan Beach or the Texas City Dike. (Just check for closures before you go!)
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.