Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 17-23, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Wednesday, enjoy the Summer Nature Series with Levy Park (Online & In-person).
- On Thursday, take a Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- On Saturday, enjoy watch a virtual concert at Jones Hall.
- On Saturday, enjoy the virtual story time at Brazos Bookstore.
- See lots of murals at the Houston Graffiti Building (and lots more on this MAP).
- Any day, keep your distance at the beach in Galveston. (West Beach is free and lets you back up to the water… making it easy to take kids.)
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- All month long, sign up to volunteer (virtually) with Generation Serve Houston. The list of events is HERE.