Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – August 10-16, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 10-16, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Wednesday, enjoy the Summer Nature Series with Levy Park (Online & In-person).
- On Thursday, take a Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- On Saturday, enjoy watch a virtual concert at Jones Hall.
- On Saturday, enjoy the virtual story time at Brazos Bookstore.
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- All month long, sign up to volunteer (virtually) with Generation Serve Houston. The list of events is HERE.
- All month, participate in the Coalition for the Homeless t-shirt design contest. The theme is “What Home Means to Me” and winners will be selected this fall!