Top 10 Things To Do This Week & MLK Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – January 13-20, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through MONDAY, January 13-20, 2020!
You can also find the full list of events (for this week and next week), brought to us by our sponsor The Clubs of Kingwood and The Downtown Clubs of Houston (offering FREE January classes to everyone), HERE!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green. On Monday, be a Cheap Skate. On Wednesday, go to Special Skaters and Wheelchair Wednesdays. On Saturday, Skate with Spiderman.
- On Wednesday, go to Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- On Thursday, attend Family Story Time at Levy Park.
- On Friday, take the little ones to Our Youngest Artists at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston.
- On Saturday, sign up for a Kids Tennis Class at Kingwood Fitness Center. It’s free, you just need to reserve a spot.
- On Saturday, head to the Downtown Aquarium, with coupon, for buy one get one admission. You can go through the aquarium and ride all the rides!
- On Sunday, go to the MATCH Family Fun Day. This free event is an entire city block filled with performances and activities. Performances will include You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown from Main Street Theater, concerts from Prelude Music, and performances of The Wonderful Wizard of OZ presented by Open Dance Project. There will also be bounce houses, face painters, balloon artists, stilt walkers, chalk artists and more!
- On Sunday, go to the Family Zone at the Museum of Fine Arts of Houston.
- On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, celebrate at the Children’s Museum of Houston and go to the “Original” MLK, Jr. Parade in Downtown Houston or MLK Grand Parade in Midtown Houston.