Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, October 19-25, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- All week, attend Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo! There are some changes this year… and instead of the festivities just being on the weekends, you can wear your costume and participate every single day.
- All week, attend the Science Spooktacular: A Week of Halloween Fun at the Houston Arboretum Online. Enjoy daily activities ranging from spooky bedtime stories to creating your own slime in our fun science show. You’ll even have the chance to visit the Arboretum and put your nature knowledge to the test on our Halloween Trail!
- On Wednesday, watch LIVE from The Heritage Society with Mister McKinney.
- On Wednesday, take a free Tinkercad Workshop with the Children’s Museum of Houston. They have several Halloween themed lessons planned!
- Starting Saturday, watch The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley… from home! It will be the same great performance you expect from Main Street Theater, but you will watch from your own personal link.
- On Saturday, attend the Virtual Storytime at Brazos Bookstore.
- On Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the Fall Festivities at Blessington Farms.
- Any day, take a trip to a farm! Here is a long list of farms open for fun around Houston.
- Any day, take a Musical Scavenger Hunt along Buffalo Bayou! You can explore 40 stops along the trails of Buffalo Bayou, with ROCO providing the soundtrack to its landmarks and public art. Just use your smartphone to scan and plan the music.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!