Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, November 9-15, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- All week, watch The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley… from home! It will be the same great performance you expect from Main Street Theater, but you will watch from your own personal link.
- All week, drive through the Rudolph’s Lightshow in Hockley. A million lights are set to music… and you enjoy from your car. No people… just holiday lights!
- All week, drive through The Light Park just outside Splashtown.
- On Wednesday, enjoy Nature Story Time at Nature Discovery Center.
- On Thursday, watch the Virtual: Frostival. It will feature an ice carving demonstration by Reverend Butter and a behind-the-scenes look at how the ice is made.
- On Thursday, head to the museum district for free admission on Thursday afternoons. (The Children’s Museum is closed but other museums are open.)
- Starting Friday, the ICE at Discovery Green will be open for the season (with new guidelines for 2020).
- Starting Saturday, go see the Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston.
- On Saturday, enjoy The Yale Market Plant Sale & Pop Up Market.
- On Saturday, play at Blessington Farms and enjoy the Fall Festivities!
- Any day, take a Musical Scavenger Hunt along Buffalo Bayou! You can explore 40 stops along the trails of Buffalo Bayou, with ROCO providing the soundtrack to its landmarks and public art.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- Any day, get ready for holiday celebrations! You can find all the holiday lights, shows and festivals HERE.