Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do in Houston this week, Monday through Sunday, November 23-29, 2020!
Top things to do in Houston this week:
- Monday through Wednesday, get free admission to the Museum of Fine Arts Houston and see the brand new Kinder Building! (Reserve your time online.)
- On Tuesday, watch Br’er Rabbit with Miller Outdoor Theatre Online.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, let the kids participate in the free Tinkercad Workshops with Children’s Museum Online.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the Trail of Lights at Dewberry Farm!
- On Saturday, play at Blessington Farms and enjoy the Fall Festivities!
- All week, Trains Over Texas is returning to the Houston Museum of Natural Science. The O-scale model trains visit oil country salt domes, prairies and wetlands of the Texas coast and state and national monuments. They also pass through Galveston, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio! (See our review from last year, HERE!)
- All week, enjoy Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo. Reserve your time online (and even members need to buy tickets).
- All week, go see the Sugar Land Holiday Lights at Constellation Field.
- All week, drive through the Rudolph’s Lightshow in Hockley. A million lights are set to music… and you enjoy from your car. No people… just holiday lights!
- All week, drive through The Light Park just outside Splashtown.
- All week, go see the Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston.
- All week, the ICE at Discovery Green will be open for the season. Skate under the lights of downtown Houston. There are new guidelines for this year, so check the website before you go!
- Any day, take a Musical Scavenger Hunt along Buffalo Bayou! You can explore 40 stops along the trails of Buffalo Bayou, with ROCO providing the soundtrack to its landmarks and public art.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- Any day, get ready for holiday celebrations! You can find all the holiday lights, shows and festivals HERE.