Plan your week! Here are the top events in Houston this week, September 27 - October 3, 2021.
Top events in Houston this week August September 27 - October 3, 2021:
- Tuesday through Thursday, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park. (Get dollar hot dogs on Tuesday.)
- Wednesday through Sunday, cheer for the Skeeters at Constellation Field. This field has a playground and lots of fun things for the kids.
- On Tuesday, go to Family Story Time and Craft at Levy Park. Family Storytime features a socially distanced reading followed by a craft that accompanies the book.
- On Wednesday, cheer for the Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium.
- On Thursday, attend Children's BINGO at Levy Park. This 30-minute program, ideal for kids age 4 to 12.
- On Friday, Zoo Boo starts at the Houston Zoo. Every day in October there will be a lantern tunnel (between the lions and tiger exhibits), scary-go-round carousel and more.
- On Saturday, enjoy Hands On Houston To Go: Glazed Ceramic Tiles at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Pick up a free kit to explore one part of the ceramic process by designing and painting your own ceramic tile. Learn the science behind glazing, and learn what happens to ceramic pieces once they are fired.
- On Saturday or Sunday, attend Galaxy Frights at Space Center Houston. Dress up as your favorite character and join the costume parades, trick or treat, watch the "Facing Fear" film with NASA astronauts, engineers, and flight controllers sharing how they confront and overcome some of the scariest aspects of space exploration in Mission Briefing Center and much more.
- On Sunday, go to Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! The Musical! at MATCH, by Main Street Theater. This is based on the book by Mo Willems and is meant for families (and put on by professional actors).
- Anytime, get ready for fall with the long list of festivals, farms and pumpkin patches!
For more events in Houston this week, go HERE to see the full list!