Here are the top events in Houston this week, May 3-9, 2021!
Top events in Houston this week May 3-9, 2021:
- Any day, visit a Houston park. The playgrounds have reopened! (The new ziplines at Evergreen Park are currently our favorite thing to do.)
- On Tuesday, go to Family Story Time and Craft at Levy Park. It includes a socially distanced reading followed by a craft that accompanies the book.
- On Wednesday, attend Nature Story Time at the Nature Discovery Center. Bring a blanket to sit on.
- On Thursday, play Children's BINGO at Levy Park. This program is designed for kids age 4 to 12.
- On Friday and Saturday, enjoy Houston Ballet Reignited at Miller Outdoor Theatre. For the first time in over a year, Houston Ballet and the Houston Ballet Orchestra are performing LIVE! No (free) tickets are needed for the hill.
- On Saturday or Sunday, take the family to Farm Funland at Blessington Farms. Feed the animals, get dirty, ride the barrel train, jump in the hay and more!
- On Sunday, go to the Ponies and Petals Cup at the Houston Polo Club. Watch the Mother's Day match and participate in the best hat contest.
- On Sunday, find a place for Mother's Day Brunch. 365 Things to Do in Houston has the list.
- Any day, take a self guided mural tour! It’s free and easy… and there are no crowds!
- Any day, take a trip to Galveston! HERE is a beach guide… including which is the EASIEST for taking kids.
For more events in Houston this week, go HERE to see the full list!