Top 9 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – January 27-February 2, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, January 27-February 2, 2020!
You can also find the full list of events (for this week and next week), brought to us by our sponsor The Clubs of Kingwood and The Downtown Clubs of Houston (offering FREE January classes to everyone!), HERE!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green. On Monday, be a Cheap Skate. On Wednesday, go to Special Skaters and Wheelchair Wednesdays. On Saturday, Skate with Black Panther!
- On Wednesday, play Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- On Thursday, go to Save the Kids at Woodridge Baptist Church. Collin Kartchner is a nationally recognized social media activist, Ted Talk presenter and founder of Save the Kids. Parents of all ages are invited to hear his dynamic presentation, appropriate for parents, tweens and teens.
- On Friday, go to Family Movie Night: How to Train Your Dragon, The Hidden World at Levy Park.
- On Saturday, go to the Princess Breakfast at the Kingwood Kids Club. Enjoy a delicious spread of all your brunch favorites, watch “Cinderella” and meet the transformed princess in person!
- On Saturday, go to the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft at Hands On Houston: Kinetic Sculpture. Explore basic mechanics to learn how to make an object move, using cams and levers. Use cardboard, paper, straws, and glue to bring your sculpture to life, while discovering how art integrates with science.
- On Saturday or Sunday, celebrate the Year of the Rat! Go to Lunar New Year Houston at Viet Hao Center.
- On Saturday or Sunday, On Saturday or Sunday, celebrate the Year of the Rat! Go to Asia Society Lunar New Year at the Galleria.