Top 7 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – November 4-10, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, November 4-10, 2019!
For all the holiday lights, shows and festivals, go HERE!
- On Wednesday, go to Nature Storytime at the Nature Discovery Center.
- On Thursday, PLAY 60 at Evelyn’s Park. This includes 60 minutes of a physical activity (like include flag football, soccer, hula hoops or other creative fun games and activities).
- On Thursday, go to the museums for free! Find the free entry hours HERE.
- Thursday through Sunday, enjoy Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back—in Concert with the Houston Symphony. Watch the movie on the giant screen while you experience every note of John Williams’ masterful score, live.
- On Friday, head to the Night Market at the Asia Society. There will be after-hours access to exhibition, a Japanese-style carnival, food, home goods, art and apparel from local artisans and K-pop.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, go to Santa’s Wonderland in College Station. It’s opening for the season!
- On Sunday, go see The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Main Street Theater at MATCH!