Top 8 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – May 18-24, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, May 18-24, 2020!
- Anytime, register for the Houston Public Library’s Summer Reading Program!
- Any day, play I-Spy along the Westchase District Trail!
- All week, take free Art Classes at Honey Art Cafe!
- All week, watch the Daily Animal Livestream on the Houston Zoo Facebook Page.
- All week, watch Mr. O’s “O Wow Moments” and the Storytime at the Children’s Museum of Houston.
- On Wednesday, attend the Nature Storytime at the Nature Discovery Center.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page.
- On Saturday, reserve your spot for the Drive In Rooftop Concert at Axelrad. (This is for older kids and adults. You can also watch the livestream.)