Top 8 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – March 30-April 5, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, March 30-April 5, 2020!
- All week, watch the Daily Animal Livestream on the Houston Zoo Facebook Page.
- All week, watch Mr. O’s “O Wow Moments”, Daily Animal Livestream, Storytime, Education Moment and Toddler Time on the Children’s Museum of Houston Facebook Page.
- All week, enjoy Levy Park, Online. There are new activities each day.
- Monday through Saturday, participate in the Creative Art Enrichment on the Sweetporium Facebook Page.
- On Tuesday and Thursday, let the little kids enjoy the Children’s Movement Class.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page. A new project, to do together, each week.
- Any day, at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, you can dig deep into the permanent exhibits with the Google Cultural Institute virtual museum. Dive into the Beyond Bones Podcast archive. Or discover even more with blogs written by our science experts! Or watch LOTS of science videos!
- Any day, enter the Houston Public Library’s Teen Comic Creation Contest!