Top 8 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – June 8-14, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, June 8-14, 2020!
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- Anytime, register for the Houston Public Library’s Summer Reading Program.
- All week, the Houston Zoo, HMNS, the Hermann Park Train and Pedal Boats, Lone Star Flight Museum and Moody Gardens are open.
- All week, participate in a Levy Park Online project.
- All week, participate in the Children’s Museum Houston online programs!
- All week, participate in lots of Texas Outdoor Family online programs.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page.