Top 8 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – February 3-9, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 3-9, 2020!
- All week, find FREE and fun things to do in Houston!
- On Wednesday, play Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- On Thursday, attend Family Story Time at Levy Park.
- On Friday or Saturday, take your Little Artists to the Museum of Fine Arts Houston.
- On Saturday, shop at the Lovebug’s Valentine’s Children’s Market. It’s run by the kids!
- On Sunday, take the family to the Bubbles & More Play Day at the Nature Discovery Center. The front lawn, Pecan Grove, and the sidewalks around the Center will be set up with everything your kids need for a fun filled afternoon of outdoor play. Play with bubbles, hula hoops, jump ropes, sidewalk chalk and more.
- On Sunday, take the big kids to The Diary of Anne Frank by Main Street Theater, at MATCH. It’s the haunting, true story of two families forced to hide from the world in an attic with World War II raging around them and the courageous people who risked their own lives to protect them.