Top 8 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – April 1-7, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, April 1-7, 2019!
You can also find the full list of events (for this week and next week), brought to us by
the Books Alive! 10th Annual Children’s Book Celebration, HERE!
2. On Tuesday, go to Toddler Tuesday: Curious George at Discovery Green. This free event includes a storytime and character visit.
3. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
4. On Saturday, go to Bayou Greenway Day at Mason Park along Brays Bayou Greenway. There will be a free 5K run/walk, Easter egg hunt, soccer drills (with the Dynamo), football and cheer activities (with the Texans) and more!
5. On Saturday, take the family to Nuit Blanche Houston in Downtown Houston. The city will be transformed with unique installation dotted around City Hall and the Houston Public Library. The festival is free and is family friendly.
6. On Saturday, go see Screen on the Green: Princess Bride, on the lawn or at the roller rink, at Discovery Green.