Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, November 2-8, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- All week, watch The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley… from home! It will be the same great performance you expect from Main Street Theater, but you will watch from your own personal link.
- All week, drive through the Rudolph’s Lightshow in Hockley. A million lights are set to music… and you enjoy from your car. No people… just holiday lights!
- Any day, take a Musical Scavenger Hunt along Buffalo Bayou! You can explore 40 stops along the trails of Buffalo Bayou, with ROCO providing the soundtrack to its landmarks and public art. Just use your smartphone to scan and play the music.
- On Thursday, head to the museum district for free admission on Thursday afternoons. (The Children’s Museum is closed but other museums are open.)
- On Saturday, take the kids to the Sensory Friendly Event at Space Center Houston.
- On Saturday, play at Blessington Farms and enjoy the Fall Festivities!
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- Any day, get ready for holiday celebrations! You can find all the holiday lights, shows and festivals HERE.