Top 14 Things To Do This Christmas Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – December 23-29, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, December 23-29, 2019!
- On Monday, go to a Movie at the Lone Star Flight Museum. On Monday, admission is just $5 and it includes “The Grinch”!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green. While you are there, go see the interactive art and giant chocolate display!
- All week, enjoy the lights and live entertainment at Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park!
- Almost all week, take the family to the Christmas Trains at Second Baptist. Miniature trains will wind their way through enchanting town centers and villages at several Second locations.
- Almost all week, go to Christmas Village at Bayou Bend. Cross the light covered suspension bridge, sled down the hill, have a “snow ball” fight and more! (Closed December 24 & 25.)
- Almost all week, go to Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston. (Closed December 24 & 25)
- Almost all week, have a Real Snow Day at the Children’s Museum of Houston. Play in REAL snow and experience a winter wonderland. Included with general admission! (Closed on Christmas Day.)
- Almost all week, go see The Nutcracker at Wortham Theater. (Closed on Christmas Day.)
- Almost all week, go to Trains Over Texas at Houston Museum of Natural Science. This exhibit is free with general admission and free for members. And general admission is free on Thursday afternoons. (Closed Christmas Day.)
- On Thursday, watch A Dog’s Way Home on the lawn at Discovery Green.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, go see A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre.
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday, take a tractor ride through the Trail of Lights at Dewberry Farms.
- On Saturday, go see Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at The Grand Galveston.
- Saturday and Sunday, go see SHEN YUN at Jones Hall.