Top 12 Things To Do This New Year’s Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – December 30, 2019 – January 5, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, December 30, 2019 – January 5, 2020!
You can also find the full list of events (for this week and next week), brought to us by our sponsor ClubCorp… with four great Houston and Kingwood clubs included in membership, HERE!
- On Monday, go to Christmas Village at Bayou Bend. Cross the light covered suspension bridge, sled down the hill, have a “snow ball” fight and more! This is the last day!
- Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, go see SHEN YUN at Jones Hall.
- On Tuesday, go to the High Noon Countdown at The Woodlands Children’s Museum.
- On Tuesday, go to the Rockin’ New Year’s Noon at the Children’s Museum of Houston.
- On Tuesday, go to the New Year’s Eve Family Celebration at Kemah Boardwalk.
- On Wednesday, start the new year with a First Day Dog Walk at Sheldon Lake State Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- On Thursday, PLAY 60 at Evelyn’s Park. This will include 60 minutes of a different physical activity each month, including flag football, soccer, hula hoops and other creative fun games and activities.
- All week, enjoy the lights and live entertainment at Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park! The lanterns leave when the kids go back to school!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green. While you are there, go see the interactive art!
- All week, go to Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston.
- All week, go to Trains Over Texas at Houston Museum of Natural Science. This exhibit is free with general admission and free for members. And general admission is free on Thursday afternoons.