Top 12 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – September 23-29, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 23-29, 2019!
For all the fall festivals, farms and pumpkin patches, go HERE!
1. Any day, sign up for a FREE aerial class at The Artz!
2. On Wednesday, cheer for the Dash at BBVA Compass Stadium.
3. On Wednesday, play Children’s Bingo at Levy Park .
4. On Thursday, go to the museums for free! Find the free entry hours HERE.
5. On Thursday, attend the No Bully Here Celebration Concert at Miller Outdoor Theatre.
6. On Friday, take the kids to Children’s Story Hour at Hermann Park Centennial Gardens.
7. On Saturday, Walk on the Wild Side at the Nature Discovery Center! Explore and learn more about the wild side of nature in the city with the fun, family-friendly nature walks in Russ Pitman Park.
8. On Saturday, take a tour with the Aerosol Warfare Art Studio. All ages are invited to the GONZO247 Mural Tour, featuring street art and murals that make up the city’s Artscape. You will learn about the art, the artists and fun stories about the making of the murals.
9. On Saturday, go to Family Day: Shipwrecked! at the Houston Maritime Museum.
11. On Saturday, go to Take Me Outdoors Houston at Discovery Green.
12. On Sunday, take the family to A Year with Frog and Toad by Main Street Theater at MATCH. This is perfect for kids over three years old.