Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – September 7-13, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 7-3, 2020!
You can also find the full list of events, brought to us by Main Street Theater’s Personalized Theater Classes for Pods, HERE!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- All week, rent the Pedal Boats at Hermann Park.
- All week, keep your distance at the beach in Galveston. (West Beach is free and lets you back up to the water… making it easy to take kids.)
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- All month long, sign up to volunteer (virtually) with Generation Serve Houston. The list of events is HERE.
- On Saturday, Super Saturday returns to the Downtown Aquarium. With the coupon, you can get buy one free admission.
- On Saturday, the Menil Collection reopens. (It’s been closed since March.)
- On Saturday, take a Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- On Saturday, enjoy the virtual story time at Brazos Bookstore.
- On Saturday and Sunday, you can take the family camping with Texas Outdoor Family Overnight. Rangers provide the equipment, show you how to camp… and then you hike, bike and play outside. It’s a great program for anyone that wants to make camping just a little easier. (Read about our past experience HERE.)