Top 10 Things To Do This Week, In Houston, With Kids – September 28-October 4, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 28-October 4, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Monday, attend the Writers in the Schools Workshop with Discovery Green Online.
- On Tuesday, take advantage of Bike Wherever Day. Use promo code 92220 to get a free 30 minute BCycle ride.
- On Friday, Zoo Boo is returning to the Houston Zoo! There are some changes this year… and instead of the festivities just being on the weekends, you can wear your costume and participate every single day.
- On Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the Fall Festivities at Blessington Farms.
- On Saturday and Sunday, you can take the family camping with Texas Outdoor Family Overnight at Lake Livingston State Park. Rangers provide the equipment, show you how to camp… and then you hike, bike and play outside. It’s a great program for anyone that wants to make camping just a little easier. (Read about our past experience HERE.)
- On Saturday, attend the Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- Any day, take a trip to a farm! Here is a long list of farms open for fun around Houston.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.
- Any day, plan out your next (parent led, social distanced) Field Trip.