Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – September 21-27, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 21-27, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Tuesday, take advantage of Bike Wherever Day. Use promo code 92220 to get a free 30 minute BCycle ride.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, take the free Tinkercad Circuits with the Children’s Museum of Houston Online.
- On Saturday and Sunday, you can take the family camping with Texas Outdoor Family Overnight at Sheldon Lake State Park. Rangers provide the equipment, show you how to camp… and then you hike, bike and play outside. It’s a great program for anyone that wants to make camping just a little easier. (Read about our past experience HERE.)
- On Saturday, Super Saturday returns to the Downtown Aquarium. With the coupon, you can get buy one free admission.
- On Saturday, attend the Middle Grades Virtual Book Club with Brazos Bookstore.
- On Saturday, attend the Bollywood & Bhangra Dancing Class at Levy Park.
- On Sunday, attend Found Objects Puppets, Virtual Story & Workshop with Heights Kids Day of Music.
- This weekend, take a trip to a farm! Here is a long list of farms open for fun around Houston.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.