Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 14-20, 2020!
You can also find the full list of events, brought to us by Main Street Theater’s Personalized Theater Classes for Pods, HERE!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Tuesday, attend the Homeschool Day at the Downtown Aquarium.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, take the free Tinkercad Circuits with the Children’s Museum of Houston Online.
- On Thursday, take Homeschool Class: Industrial Revolution at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum. (In person or online.)
- Starting Friday, go see the new Houston Botanic Garden.
- Friday through Sunday, get out of town for the weekend and enjoy the Fall Festival at Splashway Campground. For the last two weekends in September, you can enjoy both the waterpark and the fall festivities.
- On Saturday and Sunday, you can take the family camping with Texas Outdoor Family Overnight. Rangers provide the equipment, show you how to camp… and then you hike, bike and play outside. It’s a great program for anyone that wants to make camping just a little easier. (Read about our past experience HERE.)
- On Saturday, Super Saturday returns to the Downtown Aquarium. With the coupon, you can get buy one free admission.
- This weekend, take a trip to a farm! Here is a long list of farms open for fun around Houston.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!
- Any day, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.