Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – February 24 – March 1, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 24 – March 1, 2020!
- On Tuesday, go to the Rodeo Roundup at City Hall. Grab a free lunch, dance to live music, take photos with a Texas Longhorn steer and learn about your Rodeo’s contributions to the community.
- On Wednesday, play Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- Thursday, Friday or Saturday, attend the BBQ Cookoff. With admission to the cookoff, you can get complimentary sliced brisket, beans and chips and use your carnival tickets.
- On Friday, see the Trail Riders come to town.
- On Saturday, watch the Rodeo Parade in Downtown Houston.
- On Saturday, attend Land Ho, Family Day at the Houston Maritime Museum.
- On Saturday, attend the Houston Symphony’s Take Me Out to the Ball Game at Jones Hall.
- On Saturday and Sunday, go to the Farm Funland Spring Grand Opening at Blessington Farms. Pick strawberries and participate in all things fun on the farm, including hay rides, pedal cars, barrel trains, giant slides and Sand Mountain.
- On Sunday, go to The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley by Main Street Theater at MATCH.